Is your heavy-duty equipment and machinery operating at its optimum capacity? Would you know?
The lubricants business is complicated. Tons of skews, changes in regulations, OEM requirements, and shifting technologies make it very difficult to stay on top of which lubricants are best suited for your shop, site or fleet operation. Fortunately, World Fuel Services not only offers access to the best brands, we offer teams of local experts trained to ensure you install the right product, at the right price, and for the right application.
At the end of the day, it is about keeping your business machinery and engines operating at peak performance. With World Fuel Services expertise and full line of lubricants, oils and coolants … consider it done.
Industries We Support
Commercial & Industrial
- On & Off-road construction
- Food Grade
- Energy Producers
- Passenger Vehicles
- Car Dealerships
- Quick Lubes
- Repair shops
- Tugs & Barges
- Cruiser ships
- Container, tanker, car carrier
Are your lubricants working hard for your business?
With World Fuel Services you can be confident in your lubes decisions.
DOWNLOAD OUR SELL SHEET TO LEARN MORE
Listen to what our customers are saying
- “I’m content because I don't have to research other lubricant suppliers; we’re being offered good service with local delivery.”
- “With all the different vehicles and lubricants out there, it is very important to use the correct products. I am confident that we are getting the correct product.”
- “I feel confident because I know the company backs up its lubricants with quality testing.”
- “I feel satisfied knowing that our farming operation is using a quality lubricant.”
“I have yet to be pressured into stocking lubricants I don’t use or need.”
Did you know that using higher quality commercial lubricants can actually save you money?
Higher quality lubricants are known to reduce ongoing maintenance and operational costs and increase the longevity of your fleet equipment.
Product Data Sheets + MSDS
Search our online database of product data sheets and MSDS. Get the specifications and details on any lubricant product.
SEARCH FOR PDS OR SDS
Premium Lubricant Brands We Carry
- Shell / Pennzoil
- Phillips 66 / Kendall
- Chevron / Havoline
Lubricant Products and Services
- Lubricants in bulk, drums, kegs, and cases.
- Hydraulic fluids, greases, and additives
- Specialized site management
- Industry expertise
- Oil monitoring service