EBACE 2018 - May 29-31
Geneva provides a wide selection of quality accommodations to all types of travelers. These range from the luxury downtown hotels along the lakeside, to the business-friendly hotels close to Geneva airport. Travelers should note that all hotels will have higher rates, extended cancellation policies, and limited availability during the event period. EBACE attendees should book as early as possible to ensure hotel availability and options.
For assistance, contact World Fuel Services directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 281 280 2200.
- ZURICH (LSZH) - Operating hours for private operations are 0600-2200L and 0600-2300L for charter operations. Airport overtime is not available. Slots are required. Slot validity period is +/- 15 minutes. Prior permission is not required. Drive time from Zurich to Geneva is 3 hours.
- BASEL MULHOUSE (LFSB) - Operating hours for private operations are 0600-2200L and 0600-2300L for charter operations. Airport overtime is not available. There are no slot requirements in LFSB. Prior permission is not required. Drive time from Basel to Geneva is 3 hours.
LYON ST EXUPERY (LFLL) - Airport of Entry with 24/7 operations for private and charter flights. Night restrictions apply for noisy ICAO chapter 3 aircraft. Slots are required. Slot validity period is +/- 15 minutes. Prior permission is not required.
Note: All flights operate through the Main Terminal as there is no General Aviation Terminal. Drive time from Lyon St Exupery to Geneva is 1.5 hours.
- LYON BRON (LFLY) - Convenient Business & General Aviation dedicated airport with flexible opening hours: 0630-2230L daily (available 24/7 upon prior request). There are no slot requirements at LFLY. Prior permission is not required. Drive time from Lyon Bron to Geneva is 1.5 hours.
- ANNECY (LFLP) - Closest alternative airport to Geneva, with a 45-minute drive time. Customs available on prior request. Operating hours 0800-1900L daily. Limited overtime available on request: Monday-Friday until 2300L, Saturday until 2100L, Sunday until 2200L. No slots are required during the summer period. Prior permission is required. Parking availability is limited.
CHAMBERY (LFLB) - Airport of Entry with a 1.5-hour drive time to Geneva. Operating hours 0800-1800L. Limited overtime is available according to availability. No slots are required in the summer period. Prior permission is required.
Note: All charter operations require a site qualification to fly into this airport.
- BERN (LSZB) - Bern is the closest Swiss airport - 1.5-hour distance to Geneva. Operating hours - Monday-Friday 0700-2200L, Saturday 0700-sunset, and Sunday 0800-2200L. No overtime is allowed. There are no slot requirements and prior permission is not required. However, parking availability is limited.
Air Elite Diamond Service Locations
See below for Air Elite Diamond Service Locations offering ground handling services in support of your trip to EBACE 2018.
Jet Aviation Geneva (LSGG)
- Just three miles from downtown Geneva.
- Offers maintenance, refurbishment, complete line service, as well as exterior and interior aircraft cleaning.
As a full service maintenance facility, Jet Aviation offers repair and avionics support to private and corporate operators as a manufacturer's authorized warranty service center.
LEARN MORE ABOUT JET AVIATION GENEVA (LSGG)
Jet Aviation Zürich (LSZH)
- Jet Aviation makes moving through the airport not only fast, but also safe and easy.
- With in-house immigration facilities, valet parking, and transportation assistance, Jet Aviation allows you to get from your aircraft to your destination as quickly as possible, with minimum hassle.
The Jet Aviation facility features an executive lounge, wireless internet, and close to 700 newspapers that can be printed at your request. For the crew, there is a separate lounge, as well as weather and flight planning facilities.
LEARN MORE ABOUT JET AVIATION ZÜRICH (LSZH)
Geneva downtown is easily reachable from Geneva airport with a 15-minute drive. The airport is located only 2.5 miles (4 km) from the city. All types of ground transportation are available to the travelers. Whether a taxi or a car with a driver is preferred, WFS Global Trip Support can arrange all types of transportation through high quality service providers.
CONTACT OUR TEAM FOR GROUND TRANSPORTATION ARRANGEMENTS