Submitted by jalestra_1029 on Aug 02,2018
Finland APIS Requirements
An often overlooked component of Finland Advanced Passenger Information (APIS) requirements is the Scope/Application regarding the Schengen area. The requirement, in place since January 31, 2014, requires aircraft operators to submit API for all flights to and from Finland that originate or terminate in an airport located in a country outside of the Schengen Area. See country listing below. The API data is required for passengers and crew members, including cargo flights.VIEW THE CARRIER'S SUPERVISORY AND DISCLOSURE OBLIGATIONS
API data required by Finland:
- Operating Airline
- Flight Number
- Passenger list count
- Number and type of travel document used
- Country that issued the travel document
Passenger’s complete name
- Surname, given names as shown in the travel document
- Date of birth
- Airport of arrival into (or departure from) Finland
- Scheduled time of departure (or arrival) of the flight
- Scheduled date of departure (or arrival) of the flight
- Initial point of embarkation
The passenger and crew lists shall be delivered using UN/EDIFACT PAXLST messages transmitted to HELIMXH, no later than 15 minutes after the flight's departure.
Schengen Area Countries:
- Czech Republic
Business Aviation Newsfeed
New Istanbul Airport Becomes Operational
Canada Introduces Two Fuel Regulations
Japan Introduces New Regulations for...
Nice Airport is an Exclusive RNP APCH...
Three French Airports Implement...
BREXIT: Change in EU ETS Deadlines
International Tourist Tax Levied on...
Managing Change in an Aviation...
Newest Emission Compliance Regulation:...