Job Opportunities in the Tacoma Area
Grow with us in the West Coast with the US Land division of World Fuel Services in Tacoma, WA, Anacortes, WA, and Portland, OR. A variety of unique opportunities in the petroleum industry from blue collar to white collar. As a local energy expert you will make an impact on a differentiated customer experience driven by our entire workforce and supported by technology.
By joining the World Fuel Services family you will find opportunities from local to global for a long-standing career with growth potential. We are currently looking for new energy experts to join our team for the following positions:
The key responsibility of the Credit Analyst is to provide underwriting services using automated approval processes, and exposure control support, to the MidCon, East Coast, and other US small commercial and industrial (“C&I”) businesses. Additionally, the Credit Analyst will assist the collections function to effectively collecting past due monies. This will be accomplished by adhering to and following defined credit and collection policies and procedures, under the supervision of the VP Credit and Risk, while working collaboratively with sales, operations, marketing, credit and risk, and other key stakeholders. The key objective of the Credit Analyst will be to facilitate business objectives while prudently managing risk.
- Utilizing the Auto-Approve technology, approve credit limits of small C&I customers. Review and approve, where prudent, kick-outs from the Auto-Approve technology. Pass off to C&I underwriters any requests that cannot be approved suing the Auto-Approve technology and reports.
- Using aging reports and over-limit reports, manage customer exposures to acceptable levels, considering WFS tolerance for risk as a guideline.
- Collaborate with collections and sales to determine which accounts should be placed on credit hold, and which can be allowed to exceed established limits. In cases where customers are allowed to exceed established limits, set parameters of allowance to exceed limits.
- Collaborate with collections and sales to collect past due monies, or manage past due accounts.
- Collaborate with sales to insure that customer payment terms are appropriate to the payment practices of the customer, considering credit limit usage, profit margins, and other financial/risk measures.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in analytically and/or research intense roles, preferably in credit related areas
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or Business preferred but not required
- Excellent analytical experience and keen attention to detail
- Strong computer/software skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Solid business judgment including a good grasp of techniques to analyze and make decisions based upon credit rating agency reporting.
- Customer service oriented
APPLY HERE TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM
Successful, growing organization seeking an experienced journeyman diesel mechanic to work with an established team of mechanics maintaining petroleum tank trucks and trailers. Competitive compensation, including excellent benefits program. Will consider applicants that recently finished diesel mechanic schooling.
- Heavy truck repair for commercial fleet operations, diesel engines, air brakes, and electronics
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Diagnose varying equipment issues, failures, on tractors and trailers
- Communicate with the driver through verbal and written methods to assure repairs are completed correctly
- Coordinate/negotiate with outside vendors
- Prefer 2+ years experience in general heavy truck repair for commercial vehicles
- Diesel engine systems diagnostics with various manufacturers
- Must have writing and electronic experience
- Experience in maintaining on board computers
- Experience required with basic fabrication, use and application of welders and gas torch systems
- Must have certification to repair and maintain air brake systems
- Experience in computerized maintenance environment
- Experience with DOT record keeping and maintenance requirements
Preferred Competitive Wages / Paid Time Off / 401K Matching / Holiday Pay
APPLY HERE TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM
Additional Career Opportunities
World Fuel Services is a Top Place To Work with a variety of career opportunities. Join our team to support our growing petroleum-based business and you will find a company that cares for its employees and its customers.
APPLY HERE AND BE PART OF OUR TEAM