Job Opportunities in the Tacoma Area
Grow with us in the West Coast with the US Land division of World Fuel Services in Tacoma, WA, Anacortes, WA, and Portland, OR. A variety of unique opportunities in the petroleum industry from blue collar to white collar. As a local energy expert you will make an impact on a differentiated customer experience driven by our entire workforce and supported by technology.
By joining the World Fuel Services family you will find opportunities from local to global for a long-standing career with growth potential. We are currently looking for new energy experts to join our team for the following positions:
Inventory & Maintenance Controller
- Maintenance Inventory Controller: manage inventory of maintenance parts, including placing orders, receiving parts into inventory, issuing parts to mechanics for specific work orders, performing parts requirements forecasting, and reconciling physical parts inventory with documented parts inventory.
- Maintenance Scheduling (long term): perform long range (6-12 month) preventative maintenance scheduling, to ensure critical preventative maintenance program is executed in a timely fashion across the entire fleet.
- Maintenance Scheduling (daily/weekly): Prioritize preventative maintenance schedule for the week, while balancing emergent daily repair requirements; create daily maintenance schedules with balanced priorities to keep the fleet in maximum operational utilization.
- Maintenance Analytics: Perform long and short-range analysis of maintenance data captured in TMT, and prepare plans for improved operations (cost, schedule, and quality). Ensure data is properly captured in TMT for all work orders, and available for accurate analysis.
- Warranty Management Program: plan and execute a wholistic Warranty Management Program, capturing maximum cost savings through OEM warranty opportunities. Document cost savings and opportunities.
- Fleet Recapitalization: support fleet planning efforts through maintenance data analysis, including average cost of maintenance per vehicle, specific maintenance forecasts based on expected utilization and historical trends of specific vehicles, and identify opportunities for cost savings and avoidance.
- Minimum of 3-5 years prior maintenance scheduling. Supply/ inventory management, and/ or maintenance data analysis experience.
- Ability to work independently, handle a variety of tasks at one time and meet stringent schedules and deadlines.
- Must possess organizational skills, have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Must be able to interpret packing slips, computer generated ordering and inventory documents.
- Must have prior experience in MS Office.
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
Successful, growing organization seeking an experienced journeyman diesel mechanic to work with an established team of mechanics maintaining petroleum tank trucks and trailers. Competitive compensation, including excellent benefits program. Will consider applicants that recently finished diesel mechanic schooling.
- Heavy truck repair for commercial fleet operations, diesel engines, air brakes, and electronics
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Diagnose varying equipment issues, failures, on tractors and trailers
- Communicate with the driver through verbal and written methods to assure repairs are completed correctly
- Coordinate/negotiate with outside vendors
- Prefer 2+ years experience in general heavy truck repair for commercial vehicles
- Diesel engine systems diagnostics with various manufacturers
- Must have writing and electronic experience
- Experience in maintaining on board computers
- Experience required with basic fabrication, use and application of welders and gas torch systems
- Must have certification to repair and maintain air brake systems
- Experience in computerized maintenance environment
- Experience with DOT record keeping and maintenance requirements
Preferred Competitive Wages / Paid Time Off / 401K Matching / Holiday Pay
APPLY HERE TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM
Additional Career Opportunities
World Fuel Services is a Top Place To Work with a variety of career opportunities. Join our team to support our growing petroleum-based business and you will find a company that cares for its employees and its customers.
APPLY HERE AND BE PART OF OUR TEAM