Ethics & Compliance
Ethics and compliance at World Fuel Services is built into our culture. Our success is the result of decades of hard work, smart business decisions, and the way we conduct ourselves as a company: with honesty and integrity.
Our Code of Conduct
Our values are set out in our Code of Conduct, in which we share the commitments we have made to our employees, customers, business partners, investors, and the communities in which we live and work. The Code reminds us of our responsibility to act and work in compliance with all applicable laws and to the highest ethical standards.
The Code of Conduct is available in multiple languages. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with it and to contact us if you have any questions:
- WFS Code of Conduct in Arabic
- WFS Code of Conduct in Chinese
- WFS Code of Conduct in French
- WFS Code of Conduct in German
- WFS Code of Conduct in Italian
- WFS Code of Conduct in Portuguese
- WFS Code of Conduct in Spanish
DOWNLOAD THE WFS CODE OF CONDUCT IN ENGLISH
Our Business Partner Code of Conduct
We expect our partners, suppliers, contractors, and agents, as well as any employees, subcontractors, and agents working on their behalf – collectively, our Business Partners – to share in our commitment to act ethically and adhere to all applicable laws.
The Business Partner Code of Conduct is available in multiple languages. Please familiarize yourself with it and to contact us if you have any questions.
- Business Partner Code of Conduct in Arabic
- Business Partner Code of Conduct in Bahasa
- Business Partner Code of Conduct in Chinese
- Business Partner Code of Conduct in Dari
- Business Partner Code of Conduct in French
- Business Partner Code of Conduct in German
- Business Partner Code of Conduct in Italian
- Business Partner Code of Conduct in Pashto
- Business Partner Code of Conduct in Portuguese
- Business Partner Code of Conduct in Russian
- Business Partner Code of Conduct in Spanish
- Business Partner Code of Conduct in Urdu
BUSINESS PARTNER CODE OF CONDUCT IN ENGLISH
Reporting potential breaches of the Code of Conduct
We take our Code of Conduct seriously. If you feel that something is wrong or witness any behavior that appears improper, unethical, or illegal, please report it. There are several ways to do so, including reporting to your supervisor, Human Resources, the Legal Department, or anonymously through our global compliance hotline.
To make a report online and/or find a local toll-free number at www.wfscompliance.com
Modern Slavery Statement
We respect the rights and dignity of all people and are committed to preventing modern slavery in our operations and supply chains. Our Code of Conduct and Business Partner Code of Conduct make clear that we do not tolerate human rights abuses in our supply chains and that we expect our suppliers to act accordingly. Below is a copy of our Statement.
DOWNLOAD MODERN SLAVERY STATEMENT
WFS UK Subsidiary Statements
In accordance with the Companies Act 2006 (CA 2006), a number of our UK subsidiaries are required to prepare a statement in their Strategic Report which describes how the directors have discharged their duty to promote the success of the company for the benefit of its members as a whole, while having regard, amongst other matters, to those set out in section 172(1)(a) to (f) of the Companies Act 2006 (the “s172 factors”).
In 2020, the directors of these subsidiaries continued to exercise all their duties, while having regard to the s172 factors as they reviewed and considered proposals from management and governed each of the companies on behalf of their shareholders through their respective boards. The section 172(1) statements for our UK subsidiary companies are available to download below.
- Falmouth Petroleum Limited
- Henty Oil Limited
- LFO Holdings Limited
- The Lubricant Company Limited
- Tramp Group Limited
- Tramp Holdings Limited
- WFL (UK) Limited
- WFS UK Holding Company II Limited
- WFS UK Holding Company III Limited
- World Fuel Services Aviation Limited
- World Fuel Services Europe, Ltd.
World Fuel Services European Holding Company I, Ltd.